Submit your abstract! The International Conference on breeding innovations for organic food systems, organised by Eucarpia Organic and Low Input Section together with LIVESEED, BRESOV, ECOBREED, FLPP, ECO-PB and AREI will take place on 8-10 March 2021 in CĒSIS, LATVIA.
Besides being the 5th conference of the EUCARPIA Organic and Low Input Section, it will also be the final LIVESEED conference.
Main topics of the conference will be:
- Exploring underutilized genetic resources
- Breeding for diversity
- Breeding for culinary and nutritional quality
- Living soil – plant interactions
- Organic production of high quality & healthy seed
- Multi-actor & participatory approaches
- Socio-economic analysis of seed systems
- Market & consumers aspects
- Regulatory & policy opportunities
- Sustainability assessment
Want to submit your abstract? Then hurry up, you have time until 1 October 2020!