LIVESEED’s sister project ECOBREED, together with NEMDETECT, is organising an in-person workshop between 15-17 September 2021 in Ljubljana (Agricultural Institute of Slovenia (KIS), 17 Hacquetova street Ljubljana).
The full program can be downloaded from here.
Registrations must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application deadline is on the 31st of August 2021 at 14:00.
10 bursaries at a value of up to 200€ are available for participants from countries with a low uptake of organic agriculture and/or have insufficient funds available to attend the workshop, and the bursary covers accommodation costs.
Applications must be sent to must include:
• CV (Europass)
• motivational letter (must include the following: (i) scientific background, (ii) current research interest, (iii) means of transfer of acquired knowledge to others in their organization, (iv) expected
outcomes of participation in the workshop)
• recovered-vaccinated-tested requirements
Criteria for selecting candidates for scholarships are:
• a complete application
• country (priority is given to participants from countries with a low organic production uptake)
• level of education (at least MsC)
• knowledge of R and Python programming language is advised
• motivational letter