Get involved – Become a stakeholder!
As an engaged company or person in the organic seed and breeding sector you are invited to become a member of our stakeholder platform. You will receive regularly first-hand updates on the developments of the project and research findings. You can contribute with your expertise to the future of organic plant breeding and seed in Europe. If you are interested please sign the letter of interest and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stakeholders play a crucial role in LIVESEED since they possess specific knowledge regarding plant breeding as well as seed market in their countries and have good networks within the sector.
You can contribute by:
- Providing expertise, consultation, inputs in surveys and interviews
- Participating in workshops to discuss various technical, political and legal issues
- Disseminating the results within their network
The stakeholder platform counts already many interested organisations, companies or individual from these sectors:
- Breeding companies
- Seed producers or traders
- Seed registration and certification bodies
- Organic certifiers
- Farmers associations
- Research institutes
- National authorities
- Value chain actors (traders, retails)
If you are interested in the project and want to receive regular first-hand updates and results, please contact us. We will provide you more information about the stakeholder platform.