Within the scope of the project scietific articles will be written on organic seed use, innovative breeding strategies, seed quality and health issues.
- Abstract Booklet: Symposium on Breeding for Diversification February 2018
- Strategic use of virulence pattern to develop genetic markers for resistance to common bunt (Tilletia caries) in wheat (Borgen, A.; Backes, G.; Müller, K-J.; Spieß, H.; 2018)
- Abstract Booklet: 4th World Congress of Latvian Scientists, Section of Agriculture and Forest Sciences 2018
- Kurrig M.; Schaefer F.; Aigner M.; Messmer M.(2018) Organic seed databases for increasing the transparency and use of organic seed in Europe
- Gatzert, X. (2018) Seed databases boosting organic production
- Lammerts van Bueren ET, Struik PC, Van Eekeren N, Nuijten E (2018) Towards resilience through systems-based plant breeding. A review. Agronomy for Sustainable Development 38:42. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13593-018-0522-6